twitter
rss


                                                         

 Today we read The Foot Book. When we were done listening to the book, we discussed all the characters and how their feet looked/ were described ~ quick feet, high, feet , clown feet, etc. :)  Then we discussed the animal feet on the slideshow I created. The students used their schema to figure out the animals and clearly explain for the rest of the class why they chose the animal they did. :) Check out the link and you can view the slide show at home:  The Foot Book
(I apologize for some of the pictures being warped. :( It happened when I transferred the file.)


* Our Asst. Principal, Mr. Hill, was in the room for this lesson and the students were great! Everyone did amazing!! I think he was shocked to be reminded that they were only in Kindergarten. :)  I told them they were all CHAMPS and to show them how proud I was of ALL OF THEM... everyone received Treasure Box!! :)  

2 comments:

  1. What a great slideshow for the kids! I can only imagine what the kids' guesses were and their reasoning behind it on some of the feet photos. :) You do have an awesome class with an AWESOME teacher!!!

  1. Some of the reasons were priceless! haha If I was to do it again, I'd record their responses. :)
    Thank you!

Post a Comment