twitter
rss

The year is officially over... The room is all packed up and the walls look a little drab. :( Here are a few pictures to showcase the sad little room.














I hope everyone has a wonderful summer and that next year is just as great as this year was!!! :) Chimney Lakes has lots of wonderful teachers! So I know you'll be happy with who ever your child receives. :)
Make sure to check out my class next year at my new blog address and always stop in and say hello when you come to visit CLE. :)

2 comments:

  1. We are so going to miss you , this pictures make me sad ...another milestone in my baby boy's life ...Thank you for making kindergarten an awesome one for him , you are an amazing teacher...

  1. This is a late comment for Ms. J., but I want to say thank you for being a good and an excellent teacher for Hannah. It was a whole lot of fun and learning for her. I am sure she misses you now that she is not under you. Now it is Ryan's turn but sad to say that he will be under your class for just a short time. We will surely miss you. Anyhow, thanks for everything. you're the best.

Post a Comment