twitter
rss

I was checking my email and I came across this email from the School District. I wanted to share it with all of you, just in case you don't have any plans for this coming Saturday, June 7th.


Jacksonville Sharks Education Night and birthday celebration
- June 04, 2014
The Sharks are inviting elementary school students to celebrate Chum’s birthday party during the game on Saturday, June 7 at 3:00 p.m. Students may receive a free ticket to the game with the purchase of at least one adult ticket (up to two free children’s tickets per paid adult). Fans may visit jaxsharkstickets.com/chum, or call the Sharks Ticket Office at
904-621-0700 (subject to availability).
In addition, all teachers, administrators and employees are eligible to purchase Buy One, Get One Free tickets to the Education Appreciation Night game on June 7 with the presentation of a school ID at Will Call. To take advantage of this offer, visit jaxsharkstickets.com/education, call the Sharks Ticket Office at 904-621-0700, or simply bring their school ID to the arena box office. Tickets purchased online or over the phone must be picked up at Will Call with the presentation of a school ID.



              YOU CAN RESERVE YOUR SEATS AT NO CHARGE NOW!        
     
          RedSEC-regular  Green-section
                   
     *Prices do not include facility and club surcharges (where applicable)
Here is a link to the main page. :)
2014-CHART-Single-Game 


**I have Season Tickets with my younger brother, so I'll be there! I sit in Section 103. :) Let me know if you decide to attend and I'll keep an eye out for you and your child!

1 comments:

  1. I saw Gabriel and Tyler at the game with their Dad's. Plus Gabriel's sister Maya was there too. I'm not sure if anyone else went, please let me know if you did.
    Ooh and just in case you were wondering the Sharks won!!

Post a Comment