twitter
rss

I was browsing through Pinterest last week when I came across a Math Center that was too cute!! So I decided I had to make it. :) I found the cutest jar that ClipArt was able to offer and then found pictures of yummy cookies. Deciding on what cookie to use was a little bit hard... but then I thought about what cookie my students ate a lot this school year and my decision was made. OREO'S!! I got everything printed at Office Max, laminated it all yesterday and now I am busy cutting! But I decided to take a short break to post a few pictures for all of you to see. :)

The beautifully laminated sheets...
Here are the two cookie jars with cookies placed inside of them.
I added ten frames on the back of each sheet so Students can self check their answer in the Center.

0 comments:

Post a Comment