twitter
rss

So I have watched about 10 different tutorials on Youtube, all teaching me how to do different things... and I was only able to do about 3 correctly. Doesn't say to much for my ability to learn a new thing, does it?? haha
Anyway, I have decided to take a break from the scary world of Blogging and work on making a new Reading Center. I'm a bit addicted to Pinterest (as most of the world is) and they had the CUTEST Alphabet Center. You match an Uppercase "Scoop of Ice Cream" to a Lowercase "Ice Cream Cone." I'm crossing my fingers my ice cream scoops and cones turn out okay and I'll try to post a picture when I'm done. For now... enjoy this little scoop of heaven.  :)


ATTENTION, ATTENTION  
Picture Update!!



If my scoops look a little big, well... that's because they are. :)    I only wanted to make 4 scoops per sheet and I wanted to use the whole paper. So they are a tad bit on the big side. But totally adorable! I can't wait to see the Students using them!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment