twitter
rss

Over the past few days, I have watched quite a few videos on learning how to make a Picture Slideshow and then posting it to a Blog. And well... I'd like to discuss the issues I'm facing.
1) The Youtube Tutorials make it look SUPER EASY, in fact they even say "super easy."  But then when I go to try it, well it just isn't as easy as they said it would be. 

2) Then they go as far as to say free. But when I read it, it sounds more like this in my head: "free, Free, FRee, FREE!!!" To which I smile Super big (no one loves FREE more than me Ladies and Gentlemen). So I make the whole show and get to the last page to wait for the embedding code. But then I am slapped in the face with a problem... and at this point my face changes and "FREE" well that changes too. It changes to~  "Free Trial for 7 Days, but we need your Credit Card Number now to process it." It stinks so bad!!

So I'm left with a big dilemma....  I can make AMAZING hahahaha (not quite yet... but with time I hope I can) Picture Slideshows. However if I don't hand over my Credit Card number... no one else will be able to see them. I'm not sure what my final decision will be (Hand over the Credit Card Number or NOT Hand over the Credit Card Number).

Anyway,  I'll let you all know or rather "show" the decision I make soon. But for now I'll leave you with the collage I made of my niece Katie, Future Kindergartener. She starts Kindergarten in the Fall. Love that little munchkin!! (p.s. Smilebox allowed me to make the collage for free.)



                               Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a digital collage

2 comments:

  1. You spelled ladies wrong.

  1. Thanks for reading my Blog. :) I fixed the mistake.

Post a Comment