twitter
rss

           
I just finished inputting all of the grades in my Grade Books and highlighting the data sheets.   The kids did amazing!! There was a ton of improvement from Progress Report time.       Recognizing letters of the alphabet and producing sounds the class did great! Reading sight words... WOW!!   I can tell you have all been practicing with the Sight Word Money. :) Math grades are phenomenal! In fact, as I look at the data sheet papers... I don't see a lot of yellow marks.  My highlighter was not used that much this time...  Instead I was busy writing stars all over the place!

I will be sending the Data Sheets home tomorrow. If anyone would like to schedule a Conference, please write me a note or send an email. 
Report Cards should be going home on Monday November 4.

2 comments:

  1. You are forever banned from using orange highlighters! :)

  1. haha Every time I get ready to highlight... I think about using orange. :) Because of you, I trade it for a gentler yellow!

Post a Comment