twitter
rss

Watching the kids talk about their gloves was adorable... They would look at them and smile. :) They would take them off and let friends try them on.  They were great! We took the pictures of the kids wearing their gloves in the morning. Unfortunately a few kids remembered right at Dismissal time that they had gloves in their backpacks and their pictures did not get taken. :( 

Enjoy figuring out who the gloves in the slideshow belong to... :)

                              Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
                               Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
                                 Customize a photo slideshow


**Next week, Friday. is Backwards Day!! Most students told me they plan on wearing their shirts backwards and some event said their shorts/ pants will be backwards. I can't wait to see all the silliness! Be out for next Fridays slideshow.  :) **

2 comments:

  1. Digging those pom pom gloves, Ms. Finocchiaro! ;)

  1. haha I asked Maya if she remembered them. She told me she watched the video... but I couldn't tell if she remembered giving them to me. Anyway, I told her they are my favorite gloves in the world!! :) I love them!

Post a Comment