twitter
rss

Ch-Ch-Ch- Chia! :)
Every time I say that my mind thinks back to the commercial... so I have to post
 the video that way you are singing the little tune in your head too. haha
             

Since we are focusing on living things and discussing their needs... I thought the best way for the students to understand them would be to grow something.  So we are in the process of growing grass seed. :) Some have said our Chia Pets look like clowns, because of their cute pom-pom nose. So we have decided that when the grass grows, it will look like hair. haha (I'm crossing my fingers everyone's Chia Pet grows hair... I would hate if one of them stayed "bald.") Everyone named their Chia Pet. The names ranged from things like Paul and Charlie, all the way down to Sparkle and Olaf. Ask your child what they named their Chia Pet. :)

The grass seed package says to predict growth in 7-10 days. So if everything goes the way it is supposed to... I will be posting the after pictures soon. :) For now, I will leave you with a slideshow of the before pictures. Enjoy!

                                 Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
                              Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
                                This slideshow customized with Smilebox

0 comments:

Post a Comment