twitter
rss

I really should be heading to bed... but no one ever sleeps the night before school starts. You are too excited!! So I decided to blog about my "Crafty Self." :)

I always see and hear people talk about Mod Podge. I thought this was the weekend to try it out! I wanted to do something simple and what better way to ease into the craze than to make Alphabet Letters for school. I'm hoping the students LOVE these as much as I do. ooh and notice the teacher in me made the vowels a different color from the consonants... A teacher is ALWAYS teaching!!

Sorry about my stuff on the refrigerator. Just focus on the magnets. haha

Also, I was asked by a colleague to make him a Treasure Box for his Welcome Back Bulletin Board... I wasn't sure exactly what direction I was going to take in making one. But thankfully he gave me all the freedom to do anything I wanted! Can't wait to hear what he thinks about it... :)  If you want to hear about all the different steps I took let me know.

THE TREASURE CHEST!!

Now I'm not yet tired... but I looked at tomorrows agenda and there is a ton of stuff to do. So I'm heading to bed. Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment