twitter
rss

I stopped by school again today. :) I feel as if I continued to make a bigger mess, rather than clean and organize. haha But one thing I made sure to do today was hang the TRUFFULA TREES!! (Last year my Co-Teacher, Nikki, brought the trees that she had made for her son's first birthday. The students loved them!! The smiles they received during Dr. Seuss week were beautiful.  I thought the trees would be a great addition to the Student Library and when I asked if I could borrow them this year... she said YES. YAHOO!!) Now before you look at the picture... please know that the Student Library is not finished. It is still on the "Work in Progress" list. The book baskets are just placed on the shelves and the listening phones are still in the packages. :)haha But notice the beautiful TRUFFULA TREES and the bright colors!! Nikki did an amazing job making them. With no further adieu... here is the picture.

Aren't they gorgeous?!?! :)


Here is a list of a few other things that got finished today, it's a pretty short list.haha The cubbies are labeled with the cute fish labels I made. (The room is set up for 20 students and I'm crossing my fingers no more than that!) The calendar border and all the different elements for calendar are hanging. And!! DRUM ROLL PLEASE the 5 foot tall Cat in the Hat is at the door ready for the photo op with the new Kindergartners. :)  All of these things were done with the help of my friend Johnny. Thank you Johnny for all your help. Today and last week... and maybe I should thank you now for the help you may offer next week! haha  Having a friend that is 6'4'' is an amazing help when you have posters and "doodads" to hang all around the room.

To get everyone in the Dr. Seuss mood with me :) I'm including the ABC Book.  Enjoy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment