twitter
rss

Our first Fun Friday was FANTASTIC! The students loved sitting in each others chairs throughout the day. They were also super excited because everyone got a snack during Recess/ Snack Time. :) The special snack was... CUPCAKES!!

**A few parents have signed up to send in Fun Friday Snacks throughout the year. But there are still a lot of dates available. Let me know what date you would like to sign up for and I''ll write your child's name next to the date.**



Enjoy the video and have a great weekend!! (Some students didn't want their pictures taken and were moving way to fast for me to catch up with them. haha) We have lots of work to do next week. :)

                            Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
                 Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
                 Free picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

4 comments:

  1. Super cute...But thank goodness my Bailey girl has shorts on under that skirt! Ha ha... Got to work on her being a "lady" :)

  1. haha I was so focused on faces I didn't even look down to see how they were sitting... I'll try to focus a little better next time. :)

  1. Gabriel had a great 1st week of school! Hope you did, too! Love that you have a blog. We are so happy to have you as his teacher!

  1. I'm glad he had a great week! I did too. :) Glad you guys were able to get into my class. I love having him!

Post a Comment