twitter
rss

Why is it that when  you want time to go fast, it goes slow. Then when you want it to go slow... it goes FAST!! haha It's the worse. I've gotten a lot done in the classroom, but I still have a ton to do to get ready for Friday's MEET THE TEACHER. :)

Here is an updated list on the things that I've been working on. (pause for a second while I give myself a cheer for getting lots done. haha)




FINISHED
CHANGED, REARRANGED, ALTERED, MODIFIED, TRASFORMED, REVISED, REMODELED, etc.
Classroom Layout

Classroom Posters
Teacher Library

Welcome Bulletin Board (only ½ is done)
Computers

Beginning of the Year Centers
Teacher Area

Math Word Wall
Math Area and math tools

Calendar Math and all the “doodads”
Student Library

Student Displayed Work Areas
Labeling Cubbies

Closets
Word Wall (only reading)


Helped two teachers do their Bulletin Boards.  They helped me and I reciprocated. LOVE my Co-Workers!




Also, I met another student on my class list. (LOVE seeing the new students!!) :) She was too cute and she said my name perfectly... It made me smile! I also loved how she got a huge smile on her face when she saw a poster that has an illustration from Ten Apples Up On Top. I can't wait to see all the students when they enter on Friday and see THEIR Kindergarten Classroom.

2 comments:

  1. She is very excited to be sitting under the Ten Apples up on Top sign. :)

  1. Good, I'm really happy to hear that. :)
    I can't wait to see where she sits on Friday. Getting to sit in any seat is the highlight of the day!

Post a Comment