twitter
rss


Give to Public Schools in Need! - Go to DonorsChoose.org  Last year I started a Donors Choose Project and for whatever reason... I didn't finish it. Well I decided to finish it today. :) I had to wait a little bit for them to accept the Project. But after only 2 hours... they did!! So now we can now start earning money to fund a new listening center, with headphones and Non-Fiction book sets. (Unfortunately do to my lack of planning and completion time... this years class won't be able to use the listening center, but next years students and all the students after that will be able to.)

Please tell anyone you can get to listen and even list the Project on your Facebook pages to get the word out to EVERYONE!! (I don't have Facebook or else I'd list it on my page.)  For the next 7 days, until June 2, when someone donates to my Project and enters the code INSPIRE... DonorsChoose.org will match the donation dollar to dollar (up to $100.00!!) Woohoo!!!



                      Go to this link to read all about the Project 
                          and maybe make a donation to too. :)
                                           

1 comments:

  1. I had my first donation today... it felt better than Christmas Morning!! I only mentioned it here on the blog, so I know it is one of you wonderful people. :)
    Thanks so much!!

Post a Comment