twitter
rss

I want to wish all of the Mom's a
 VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
(I'll be busy tomorrow spending the day with Mom :)... so I had to post this a little early.)

By now I am sure your child has given you their adorable gifts. A few Mom's may have received their presents on Friday. :)It was very hard for the children to be told Mother's Day was not until Sunday... it seemed like lifetimes to a few of them!
Anyway, Ms. Godbold and I had a ton of fun having your children wrap the gifts and answer the survey questions about you. :) My favorite question was when I would ask them how tall you were. Then I  would add I am a little over five feet tall and they would respond with, "My Mommy is a lot taller than you Ms. Finocchiaro!"haha  Ms. Godbold's favorite question was when she would ask what is one thing your Mommy always says to you... their responses were hilarious!! haha  The children all pretty much agreed they are told to clean their rooms and have green days at school. :)



~ Here area few pictures of me and Ms. Godbold.~
Ms. Godbold and her Mom



Me with my Mom

Ms, Godbold with her children~ Jenna and Tyler, plus her daughter's boyfriend David



My Mom with my nieces~ Katie and Lily (My Mom adores them, so I had to include them!!)




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the mother's day gift...Hannah gave it to me as soon as she got home. She couldn't wait. It was so funny that she thought I was 50 years old ...lol I told her Hannah, you don't know how old your mommy is?...I told her next time say I am 20 years old...hahaha. Anyway, thanks again.

  1. haha That cracks me up Mrs. Nord!! 20 is the age we all go for. :)

Post a Comment