twitter
rss

                           
Today I had a meeting with the Kindergarten Team about Water Play Time. :) I was so excited thinking back to all the fun the students had last year... that I jumped ahead and showed the class the pictures from last year. haha I then told them the paper wasn't going home yet to Parents, but I figured I should give you all the heads up I gave your children...





Kindergarten Water Play Time
 is scheduled for 
Wednesday, June 4th
(9:00a.m. – 11:30a.m.)

There will be water and outdoor events for the students to participate in. Here is a link to pictures Mrs. Hope and I took of our students last year.

Please help the Kindergarten Team by donating one or more of the following items by May 28th. :) Most of them can be found at Dollar Tree.
-       * Sand pails & shovels
-       * Sand toys
-       * Car wash sponges
-       * Barbasol shaving cream
-       * Miniature rubber ducks
-       * Ice cube trays
-       * Corn Starch
-       * Food coloring (any colors)
*   * Sidewalk chalk
-       * Watercolor Paint (individual paint colors in tubes)
-       * Paint drop cloth/canvas
-       * 2” wall paint brushes 
*   * 3 ring blow up pool from Walmart  
     (The picture is below of the one we had in mind.)
3-Ring Kiddie Swimming Pool, Blue




***We will be looking for Volunteers.***
~   (BIG SMILE!!)   ~
** Volunteers will need to arrive by 8:15am to help assist with setting up the stations.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment