twitter
rss

The whole class was presented with the challenge of Reading ALL the Sight Words taught in class. There were five students who were able to complete the challenge. They have spent all this week eating lunch with me in the classroom. :)
It's been a silly time!! They have giggled and talked with me, plus played with their food... more than they ate their food. haha All five have told me how much fun it is and secretly... it's been a lot of fun for me too. :) (My lunches are never that much fun and entertaining. haha)


Enjoy the Slideshow of some pretty silly pictures! :)
                             Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. BEST...TIME...EVER... :)

  1. I'm glad Bailey loved it. :)
    Also, the kids LOVED the cookie cake!! Eating it two days in a row was a huge hit.

Post a Comment