twitter
rss

Hope everyone is doing good. :) I've taken a break from making Centers and have been enjoying my time off doing... NOTHING! However, I did make time to go into School and set up my tables and book shelves. I need to say "THANK YOU!!" to my old Co-Teacher, Alicia, and the best School Custodian ever, Kenneth. Both helped me and had great input into the design of the classroom.  (I have the best Co-Workers hands down!) No pictures were taken though... the classroom is NOT ready for it's debut. haha

Anyway, I received an email today from a colleague at School. She mentioned a contest that Campbell's Soup is doing. EIGHT Schools will win 5 Tablets and a $500.00 iTunes Gift Card to purchase Educational Apps. It would be amazing for my School to win!! But we can't do it without your support. :) Please take the time to visit this link. : http://sweeps.labelsforeducation.com/

 

****I believe you can vote daily... so vote as much as you can! Oooh and leave a comment letting me know you voted. I want to be able to thank all of you when my School wins. :)  ****
       
                                                   

0 comments:

Post a Comment