twitter
rss

I have decided that this year my classroom will have a theme. :) I thought long and hard (really I just searched through ideas on Pinterest haha) and I decided on Dr. Seuss. Last year my Kindergarten Co-Teach Class fell in love with Dr. Seuss!  They enjoyed learning about Thoeodore Seuss Geisel, loved listening to his stories and got super excited when they saw the beautifully colored illustrations.

So I have been researching (more browsing on Pinterest) and picking up Dr. Seuss stuff here and there. So far I have: borders, paper, a calendar, posters, a reading chart, a rules chart, Cat in the Hat hats and decorations to hang from the ceiling. I'm not sure what this years Kindergarten Class will think of it... but I'm hoping they enjoy it. :) I can't post any pictures of my classroom yet... but I'll leave you with a cute pic of Dr. Seuss' Characters.



0 comments:

Post a Comment