twitter
rss

I had forgotten how draining it was sitting in a classroom and learning all day... PHEW!! It was an interesting week.. I'm glad I went and got to hear/see all the up-incoming things. :) However it was a bit overwhelming, so much in fact... that I didn't go into school as much as I had planned. (Which also means no pictures.)


On that slightly depressing note... Lets flip the page and move onto some exciting things. Today's purchase!! I wanted to make number labels for cubbies and book baggies. I browsed through stores online sites and nothing was quite what I wanted. The items were either too big or too small and... NOT Dr. Seuss like. haha  So I came across the Recollections line of cutting products. WOW! It was like Christmas. :) I fell in love with all the products. But I settled on one item: The Craft Punch Giant Scallop Circle and thanks to my 50% off coupon... the price was amazing!  (I made the name a link to Michaels, just in case you want to buy one too! Or search the other items they carry.   )




I've got all my scalloped circles cut out. Now I'm getting started on the perimeters and writing the numbers in the middle of each shape. Here's a little sneak peek of how cute they are becoming. :) I purchased my paper for the $.25 cent bin. This reminded me of 1 Fish, 2 Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. LOVE IT!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment