twitter
rss

So today wasn't as successful as I had hoped it would be... I have all the books in the Classroom Library. way TOO many books in fact. I have to decide which books to hide in the closet until after the First Quarter. Because I love all of my books... it's going to be a hard thing to do!

Then I laid down my new Pier 1 rug in the Math area... LOVE IT!! Putting down a rug made the Math area more defined and inviting to the eye. :) Here is a picture of the rug. It's currently on SALE and with my discount... the price was AMAZING!!  

Bright Stripe Rugs
















Ooh, I put out all of my wonderful Math Tools. I think I'll slowly start bringing home a few buckets of centers. They were given a lot of love last yea and all the Math tools looked and... :(smelled dirty and used. YUCK! (Tomorrow, if I remember, I will take a picture of the area. ;) It is picture worthy!!

Anyway, I'm going to  leave you with a picture of the CUTE welcome labels that are going to be put on my Dr. Seuss treat bags for Meet the Teacher. (Found the idea on Pinterest of course.! haha) Any idea what treat is going to be in the baggie?? You'll have to wait until Meet the Teacher to find out. :)      
Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment