twitter
rss

More "stuff" is being worked on in the classroom. :) However, every time I walk into the closets (I have two large closets!!)... I bring out a few things and the room begins to look even more cluttered! haha   But I'm going to make my list of what I've finshed and what I'm STILL working on, because I change my mind often haha... You'll notice one side is A LOT LONGER than the other side.




FINISHED
Changed, Rearranged, Altered, Modified, Transformed, Revised, Remodeled, etc. haha
Classroom Layout
(tables, chairs, bookshelves, everything!!)
Student Library
Teacher Library
Labeling Cubbies


Computers
Classroom Posters


Teacher Area
(I don’t have a desk… but I’m giving myself a bookshelf to hold all my “stuff”.)
Welcome Bulletin Board
Math Area and math tools
Beginning of the Year Centers



Word Wall
(Math and Reading)


Calendar Math and all the "doodads"



Student Displayed Work Areas





Closets
(My teacher closet and the “outdoor” closet are both a disaster! Haha)
 
So there's my list! The crazy thing to thing is I've got all of this.. and I've even yet to think about the actual "teaching" stuff I've got to do. WOW! Anyway, I'm off to finish some cutting and then do some house cleaning. (I've focused so much on the classroom... that I've slacked off on my house. Sad, but true fact for most teachers when they work on their "Classroom Home".)
Ooooh I forgot to mention that I met one of my 2013-2014 Kindergarten Students. :) He was adorable!! Super cute blue eyes and sweet little smile. He came down to the classroom yesterday with his Aunt and a few other Teacher Kids (they were trying to find the playground). He told me his name and informed me I was going to be his New Teacher. :) He then said my name with PERFECT Pronunciation. I'm not sure how many students I'll have this year... but I can rest assured that at least one will help the others learn how to say my name correctly. haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment