twitter
rss




 The kids have been GREAT getting ready for Holiday's Around the World! Imaginations are soaring with fun and excitement! Suitcases are packed. Boarding passes are printed. The only thing left to do is... FLY!! (Also,  I want to say big THANK YOU to everyone that sent in large brown paper bags. :)  We have so many... I may have to plan another activity that involves bags later on in the year. haha)

 I wanted to share some sweet and funny things that the class has said while we have been discussing our trip. There are so many that I could write...  But these are ones that I get questioned with often. :) 

S: Who is gonna fly the plane?
T: Me and Mrs. Godbold is our Flight Attendant, she'll be passing out the pretzels and M&M's. :)
S: Cool! But really who is going to be flying?
(I don't think any of the students believe I'm qualified to fly. haha)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Student: Do we really have to pack underwear?  
Teacher: YES! haha we are going to be gone for awhile, you can't wear the same pair for two weeks.   (The class erupted in laughter! haha)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T: I spoke to TSA and they said we can not bring any electronics on the airplane. 
S: No, no, no... my brother flew to Jamaica and he got to bring his game boy! 
T: Did he fly Chimney Lakes Airways? 
S: No, he flew on a bigger plane. 
(Mrs. Godbold and I loved that he was so knowledgeable about airlines!! Not to mention... I told the class our airplane is the carpet. To which everyone agreed it's small. haha)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
S: Are we spending the night in the countries?
T: No silly nilly, we have to fly home to school every night so you can go home.
S: Good. Because I like my house. :)



Here are a few pictures of the kids "packing" today. :)









Anyway, check back tomorrow to see all the first day fun the class has!!
I'm off to fill out the boarding passes. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment