twitter
rss

Well let me start by saying I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas!! I did, the break off from school has been great. I've enjoyed staying up late and sleeping in until... 8 o'clock. :) Not to mention getting away and seeing family was the best!

Anyway, while I was surfing through Pinterest yesterday, :)  I came across cute New Years Eve pins.

    
 I saw this video and I thought it was a great thing for the class to see. It goes right along with our Holidays Around the World.

              



Just in case your  Kindergarten baby isn't able to stay awake and see the ball drop in Times Square, here is a video from last year. :) Plus a link to a World Map. You can check and see how long until 2014 happens for some Time Zones/ Countries.

            

0 comments:

Post a Comment