twitter
rss

As I begin to type up this post to you... I am laughing because I honestly can't fathom us doing anything... but stuff that involves GLITTER and FUN! But I will do my best to teach. :)
Monday we have Media, Tuesday we have P.E. & Wednesday we have Music.


                                                
I'm not going to teach any new material, just reviewing all of our old stuff. The things that will be assessed for 2nd Quarter. So... We will be reviewing skills in Reading (sight words, rhyming, blending, etc) and Math (counting to 100, recognizing numbers, writing numbers, decomposing numbers). Plus we are writing letters to Santa and flying to India and Germany. :)  ooh and Wednesday is our WINTER ACTIVITY DAY!!

Also, your child will be bringing home the Christmas present they made for you. I'm hoping to get them sent home Monday. :) ... The excitement of keeping them all to myself is killing me!! haha    I've shown them off to many teachers at school and they all LOVED them. :)  On Wednesday they will bring home their Suitcases with all their souvenirs, plus the items they make during our Activity Day.

                                      
In case anyone needs some Holiday Help... The students were all interviewed for Elf Positions. Some of the students want to wrap presents, some want to work in the Bakery and a few want to make toys. Check out the applications in the slide show and let me know if you need an ELF!  :)

                         Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
                    Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
                    Free picture slideshow created with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. Glitter is wonderful...teach glitter all week. I think that Common Core Standard is LA.1.1.F.U.N. :) (Well that is my standard for the week) :)

  1. I think I LOVE that Standard. :) And I'm sure the class will too!! haha

Post a Comment