twitter
rss



                                                 

Copies were made and passed out.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about homework, please email me or write a note in your child's folder. Other than that, have fun working on it with your child and return it next Wednesday, September 18th for me to look over.  :) Remember to read books and log them on the book log too!


**I mentioned at Open House how Homework was going to be done the same across the Grade Level. I had a meeting with the Kindergarten Team on Monday and we are taking a different route. All Kindergarten classes will be doing homework that will help the students meet the Common Core Standards, however we will not all be doing the same homework packet. **

2 comments:

  1. Bailey was so excited to finally have homework like her big brother. (sure hope that excitement lasts all year) :)

  1. haha I hope it lasts too!!

Post a Comment