twitter
rss

Today the students had their first assembly! It was for the first School Fundraiser!!   Our first fundraiser is presented by Cady Fundraising.  The fundraiser is selling lots of different things. From candy and wrapping paper to magazines and holiday items.  :)

Important Information
Fundraising Dates: Now until Friday, September 27
Make sure to collect all money now. Checks can be made out to Chimney Lakes Elementary.
Orders can be made online at: www.thefamilycollectiononline.com. Our school code is CHIMNEY13
(I tried maneuvering on the online sight, but I was not successful... :) Hopefully you all have better luck when ordering online. )



Have fun selling and if you have any questions let me know. I will do my best to answer the questions or pass them on to a person that can. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment