twitter
rss

                                                     

Attention! Attention!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Smilebox Slideshows of the class. :) The students love watching them in class and get VERY excited when they see themselves and their Best Buddy.  I want to continue being able to take pictures and let you see glimpses into our school days. But I need your help... I need AA Batteries.  I have already gone through a 12 pack since the school year began. Any amount of AA Batteries you can send in would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!!

4 comments:

  1. I will send some AA batteries to Hannah tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Love the pictures of the kids!!!!!!!

  1. Wonderful. Thank you!!

  1. Bailey asked me this morning if I had batteries in my classroom b/c you needed some. Love that she remembered on her own to ask. Happy to send some in. :)

  1. Thank you!! :)

Post a Comment