twitter
rss

Today YouTube worked in class!! :)

The class was very excited to have the "Movie" player back today. The Document Camera is a very important part of our class. :) I think I missed it more than the kids did. haha


We watched the Smell video from Mr. R. in Science. The class loved it! Everyone was taping their noses with the beat, just like Mr. R asks them to do.    Watch it with your child and enjoy!

                             

Also, we smelled 6 different Smell Cups today. The kids were too funny smelling them! They felt all the smells were STRONG smells... and a few students felt the smells were weak.  I haven't informed the students of what smells are in the Smell Cups (that's tomorrow's lesson). But I wanted to give you all the answers and the picture of the information the students told me. :)

 A: vanilla extract    B: cinnamon    C: coffee grounds    D: lemon juice   E: onion   F: popcorn

0 comments:

Post a Comment