twitter
rss

I wanted to say "thank you" to all the Parents that were able to come to Open House tonight. I also need to congratulate the kids on their behavior. They all did an amazing job working and reading while we discussed all the school information. They were FANTASTIC!! 
We made a class decision earlier today: all the kids that came tonight and behaved like super students would receive a Treasure Box. So in the morning... all the kids that came will be receiving a toy! :) We will also figure out who the winners of the candy containers are. I can't wait to see what great guessers you all were!!
  

Hope everyone enjoyed their child's pictures. I thought the pictures were so cute... that I went on Smilebox and made a Slideshow.  
                           Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
                       Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
              Free slideshow design generated with Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pictures during the open house, thanks for sharing.

  1. Bailey keeps carrying her's around the house. :)

  1. I'm glad the kids loved the pictures so much. :)
    Soon they'll be bringing the one that's stapled near their name. WE'll take new ones to post up near them... I'm thinking a cute Fall picture. :)

Post a Comment