twitter
rss

                                       

Our FCAT Buddies are from Mrs. Walker's Fourth Grade Class.  We will help support them during testing by offering words of encouragement and giving them yummy treats too. :) 
Plus I will be making them picture DVD's, so that they can see our smiling faces before the tests.
                                                           

The first test we will be rooting them on for is the FCAT Writing Test. They will be taking this test on February 25 and 26. I'm not sure what we will do to encourage them before this test... it may be something simple this first test. But then we will work up to making some very cute things!! (Pinterest will be helping me with ALL the cute things. haha I don't ever do anything without consulting them first!) If anyone is willing to donate any treats/ money, please write me an email. I will need certain treats to match the adorable sayings I have found. :)

Towards the end of April, they will be taking the Reading and Math FCAT Tests. The testing window is from April 14- May 2. I'm not sure of the exact dates at this time, when I find out I will let you all know. :)


I will try to plan a day to meet up with them and hopefully get a few pictures of your child with their FCAT Buddy. :) (It's always my favorite thing to do. I just need to double check that every child in their class has a signed Media Release Paper or I am unable to use the photo without blurring out their face.) Here is a link to last years class with their Fifth Grade FCAT Buddies. The kids LOVED when they would come down to the room and visit.


**Please note every class at school was assigned an FCAT Buddy to support during 
the Testing Periods. K, 1 and 2 were paired up with a 3, 4 or 5 grade class.**

4 comments:

  1. Happy to send something in. :)

  1. And if you look on my pinterest I have a lot of ideas posted too. :)

  1. We are making our Banner for them tomorrow. It's a large fish bowl! Since we are Team Fish, I thought it was cute. :)
    Would you be willing to send in goldfish by Monday? It doesn't matter if it's a box or individually packed, either is great! We can take them with us when we meet them on Monday afternoon. :)

  1. Yes, text me how many students and I will buy small bags. :)

Post a Comment