twitter
rss

I was taking pictures off my camera tonight and I noticed that I had never taken off the Valentine's photos... I'm so sorry. :(   Things have been so busy with testing, that I have completely forgotten about my camera.

Anyway, because Ms. Godbold and I were helping the students pass out valentine cards, we didn't get to take pictures of the passing out process. But I was able to take pictures of the super cute Card Boxes that came in. Plus I took pictures of the tables covered with "Love"~ love from cards, candy, pencils and a lot of chocolate!! :)

Also, I want to say a BIG thank you to everyone for all the goodies and sweet notes Ms.Godbold, Mrs. Williams and I received. You all spoiled us... and we loved it!!  :)

                          Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
                        Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
                          Slideshow design customized with Smilebox

1 comments:

  1. Love the batman car. :)

Post a Comment