twitter
rss

Here are pictures I took leading up to the big day...

                           Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
                       Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
                     Free slideshow generated with Smilebox



Our Team Name was Finocchiaro's Fish.
I wanted the kids to stand out a little during the race, so I decorated each of the bags to match our team name. :)
Here are our cute, I mean FAST (haha) little fish before the race, some pictures taken during the Fun Run and after the Fun Run too. Enjoy!  (Thank you Ms. McNab for taking the pictures during the Fun Run.)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow design by Smilebox


Our Team ran their hearts out today! 
Here are the results of the Fun Run by lap:
 1~ 35
2~ 24
3~ 25
4~ 35
5~ 28
6~ 32
7~ 35
8~ 35
9~ 27
10~ 25
11~ 31
12~ 35
13~ 30
14~ 34
15~ 31
16~ 35
17~ 31
18~ 34
19~ 30
Ms. Godbold and Mrs. Smith~ 24

Also, I want to thank the parents that stopped by the race to cheer on  our Team and to help mark the laps on the sports cinch bags. :)
Mr. Tokarek, Mr. Nord, Ms. Hutchison, Ms. McNab, Ms. Bailey, Aunt Krystal and Mrs. Smith.


3 comments:

  1. I knew my kid would run all 35 laps! He is so determined! :) Thank you for the pictures! Wish I could have been there!

  1. I had a great time and you are very welcome. The kids did an awesome job, they were very determined!

  1. They were all very determined!!
    Although, they did get a little tired after about 8 laps... but then everyone got their energy back at the water station (haha) and they ran FAST!! :)

Post a Comment