twitter
rss

I need to start the post out by giving a HUGE THANK YOU to Mrs. Crystal Glass. She came to our classroom this week and made my vision of our fishbowl FCAT banner a reality. :) She made every child's fish hand print, plus she stayed during Resource Time and helped me make the decorations for the fish bowl.




I hung it during today's Resource Time, so I'm not sure what the FCAT Buddies thought of it... but every teacher I ran into up stairs commented on how cute it was. :) Then they put their hands against the little fish and awwwwed at how little their hands were. haha





We also took pictures introducing ourselves to our buddies. 
Here is the slideshow they will be watching Monday morning before they meet us. :)

                            Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
                          Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
                           Create your own free photo slideshow

0 comments:

Post a Comment